| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, classicfins, 37 GC, Otto Skorzeny, Shaffer's1950, 1946chevytruck, CandoBrent, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,661 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 74 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 74 | Now that I have a master cylinder in hand and a clutch slave cylinder on the way to fix the most immediate stopping and shifting problems, I have come up with another question about my 1966 GMC 5500 truck. It seems like the more I look, the more I need know. While lying under the truck trying to figure out how brake lines are attached to the hydrovac and how to remove the clutch slave cylinder, I glanced toward the wheels and noticed that the steering arm connections to the steering knuckles are very close to the inside of both front wheels. In fact, it looks like the arm/knuckle connection has been rubbing on the inside of the left wheel. Could this be normal? I am thinking that it is not. If not, can anyone tell me what size wheel and tire combination was original equipment on this 1966 medium duty truck? Any information and insights would be welcome. I have never seen anything like this.
JRMunn | | |
| |
| |