So I spent the better part of the day working on our 41' wiring - recall, 33+ years of no usage. Nothing worked at T=0. I pulled the headlight switch, which had power in - no outs. I pulled the switch apart and cleaned the contacts and got outputs. One headlight worked and confirmed dimmer switch OK, the other grounded out on both low and high which blew the light completely; needs a new pigtail and 6v sealed beam. Only one bulb in the front parking lights - finding 6 volt bulbs locally was a disappointing task. But I had spare 12v bulbs so testing was achieved and both functional was validated. The wiring for tail and brake lights was cut near the rear bumper, but all tested OK for functional/demand voltage - need a pigtail for the one rear light, and will add a second on the passenger side. The one light had a 12v bulb and appears to have never been hooked up. I will probably buy a "period" matching pair with brackets. So how do you explain all this in light of "on the streets of Baltimore 33 years ago". I called - really nice guy - Baltimore policeman; used all hand signals. "Really didn't drive it all that far"! I didn't dare ask about the signal lights.

Twas the 3rd day before Christmas, & I had a GREAT DAY!