I read that web site and to me its reads like a 'Tornado' air intake kinda gizmo... a fraud.

First they are not lead, but TIN. "In essence Broquet, which is a tin based compound".. there is NO mention of LEAD anywhere on the site (that I could find, other than un-leaded gasoline)

None of the studies that it cites are liked or called out. Just the name of the institute. No report number, date of publication, etc. If the study was done in the 50's then there is a real issue with the capabilities of the instruments used, etc. If it's a recent study then cite them so we can read them.

Lastly, if Ford/Chevy et al could reduce the pollutants in the exhaust by 20-35% (as the site states) they they would be ALL OVER IT. Really. Like YESTERDAY. CAT/Kenworth/Peterbuilt et al would KILL for a 55% particulate reduction out of a diesel engine.

So I can only assume that the tests are outdated, wrong, or test for the the wrong things.