| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (JW51, 78buckshot),
86
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2013 Posts: 5 | I have a 49 1/2 ton. I have been told that a rear end and driveline from an S-10 can be used with some shortening of the S-10 drive shaft. I am looking for a little more speed. | | |
| |
| |