| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (TUTS 59, WICruiser, 1 invisible),
125
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,382 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#99271 02/14/2007 8:26 AM | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 547 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 547 | My brother used Painless Wiring for his 66' C-10 when he rewired it. When I get the money and the time I will probably go with them also. I do remember that each wire is labeled as to where it goes and the coloring is good.
58' 3200 235 3-speed/OD
| | |
| |
| |