| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,262 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#99052 01/29/2007 10:01 PM | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 5,708 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 5,708 | GMCPauly,
A pretty perplexing problem. I am not sure this theory could involve all your gauges and indicator lamps, but I'll throw it out anyway.
If one of your taillights or park/turn lights was not able to find a ground in the light assembly, it is possible for it to back-feed through the system and power dash lights as it searches for a ground.
I would check my taillights and any park/turn lights when I had the headlight switch pulled on. Maybe you will see one that is dim...it could be the culprit.
I think this is the way it works!
Stuart | | |
| |
| |