| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (CandoBrent, 1955 1 Series, MNSmith, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, GrandpasJimmy, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 940 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 940 | Anyone successfully get a Saginaw 4spd to work with the original AD column shifter? I can't imagine it'd be all that difficult with reverse on a cable.
I have a Patrick's floor kit but I'm kinda bummed about losing the 3OTT charm. | | |
| |
| |