| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (R&S 51 GMC, Hotrod Lincoln, 1955 1 Series, Tronman, Wrenchman, Swami29, Shade Baby),
147
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,341 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#98858 01/17/2007 12:07 AM | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 | OK...sorry 1954 3100 rewired to 12 volt by PO nice job....add on turn signal switch lousy job...ground seems fine as lights work. I will check the stop light switch I did not know that one side was always hot..its the old lever mechanical type. I will make that clip jumper and jump out the horns to see if they even work...can I go directly to the battery for a split second? steve | | |
| |
| |