| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#98847 01/14/2007 7:14 AM | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 | HI...parking lights work...turn signals work...bulbs new...stop light switch depreses...fuse ok..but step on brake no stop light I got it this way from PO who painted all the wires black on the firewall...push horn button and all I get is a tump tump noise...HELP! Thomas Edison I'm not..we thank you for you time, Steve | | |
| |
| |