| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,569 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 | Do you have a good auto parts store. I am not talking about a chain like Auto Zone. I would find an good parts store ask for the "old guy" that has been there for 10 plus years. Get the casting number off of your Wheel Cylinders and let them source them by the Casting numbers. They should be able to cross/source them from the casting numbers. Let me know if they cant and I will see if I can find my old Wagner's Buyers Guide and get you a Part number.
Brian Moore 1949 3100 5 window Deluxe "Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow" | | |
| |
| |