| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, mick53, Steelonsteel, Otto Skorzeny, Robert Crandall, Charles in CA, JW51),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,267 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 28 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 28 | It is a 1954-235 engine. It is very small pre-drilled hole that exists beneath all 3 intake ports. It is not threaded. A 1/8" drill bit shaft fits into the holes. It originally appeared to be a leak at the head gasket until I took off the manifold enroute to removing the head. At this point, coolant flowed out of the hole. It is a Clifford manifold with a 6:8 stamped on it. Head casting #3835913-Engine Block # F54Z I ask about the water heated manifold only because I am aware it has been used in the past but it does not exist on this engine. As soon as I can figure out how to post a picture I will.
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space. Life is short, eat desert first."
| | |
| |
| |