| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,418 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 | Yeah I'm sure all that will come in the future for sure...my main concern right now though is safely removing the rh5 wheels so I can inspect the brakes. Not exactly sure how to handle them. I'm nervous to even loosen the lugnuts or let the pressure out of them.
1965 Chevrolet C-60 292 Flatbed 2008 GMC Sierra SLE Z71 Crew Cab 1992 Chevrolet C1500 Cheyenne 5 Speed 2001 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard
| | |
| |
| |