| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,401 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 | Hi everyone. Long time Chevy guy but first time medium duty owner. I just recently picked up a 1965 C 60. Truck is in great shape body wise with very very minimal rust but does. have a few mechanical issues. My biggest concern at this point is the brakes. I have a pretty serious leak on the passenger side rear so I am assuming I have a bad wheel cylinder. While I am well versed in repairing brakes, I am concerned about the split rim wheels which I am pretty sure this truck is equipped with. I plan on upgrading to one piece rims in the future but for now I need to get the brakes functioning correctly. Any suggestions as to how to attack this as safely as possible?
1965 Chevrolet C-60 292 Flatbed 2008 GMC Sierra SLE Z71 Crew Cab 1992 Chevrolet C1500 Cheyenne 5 Speed 2001 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard
| | |
| |
| |