| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,487 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 10 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 10 | That's excellent Canuck49! That is exactly what I needed and is good news. That means they used hack saw and not a nibbler to extend my roof and I just need to bring the original edges back to welding width and no filler strip.. Thanks again! ps. truck was used in a Sesame Street movie, cab was raised 11" and roof extended (as I now find) 2 3/8" to clear Big Birds head and beak  | | |
| |
| |