Joe and Denny -

Denny's photos showed the original bolts, but the mount is for his 3604, not for your 3104. The 3104 mount has the two braces at the top. The 3604/3804 mount has the two braces at the bottom. I don't know the difference between Rail Assemblies #3705613/3705614 for narrow tires and #3705615/3705616 for wide tires on the 3104 and 3604/3804 trucks shown in the FAM.

> 3104 FAM
> 3604/3804 FAM
> My 3104 (1) - configured for 6.50X16 tire
> My 3104 (2)

FWIW, my spare touches the fender. LT 215/85R-16. Originally had 6.50X16 (heavy duty rear spring)
> My 3104 side mount spare

- Lonnie


- Lonnie
My '54 3104
Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post.
lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt.

OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all