| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Lightholder's Dad, Otto Skorzeny, Peggy M, 5cameo8, MNSmith, TUTS 59, 2 invisible),
125
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,380 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 269 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 269 | Hey X, I used the bracket from limeworks. It did the job but since my T5 sits a little above the floor, the bracket had to be modified. It was lowered so that the e brake lever didn't hit the floor. I do not have a current pic of it installed but I'll get one later on today and edit this post with the picture. The bracket from the link "jalopyjournal" that SC105B posted is a nice example of one and I wish I had seen it prior to getting my bracket. I could of made one or had one made to fit. Here is a link to another post that Elmer46 posted. Re: How'd you hook up the E brake to the T5 on a 46 1/2t? Post from Aug 22, 2013 Bread . | | |
| |
| |