| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 487 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2005 Posts: 487 | I've got a failed oil pressure gauge in my 55.1, so I've got to work on the cluster anyway. I thought I re-ask a question from a few years back. I'm looking for a 4-5K tach and a 80-100 mph speedo for my truck. I currently have an older Autometer suite with a 8K tach and a 160 mph speedo. This just seems ludicrous in my stock truck with a 235. Has anyone seen any recently with more rational ranges? I'm hoping some of the newer ones with changeable faceplates might also have adjustable ranges.
regards, Leon | | |
| |
| |