| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
162
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,139 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 59 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 59 | I have a 60 swb. I put spindles, disk brakes and hubs on the front from 81 Malibu. On the rear I have the axle fron 82 Indy pace car camaro. Then I used the master cyl and booster from the camaro. Works great! The only parts that were made were the lower ball joints and saddle that the rear axle sits in. I think the rest of the parts were off the shelf. If that is something you are thinking about doing pm me and I will work on all the info
Rh | | |
| |
| |