Thanks Guys! Interesting HevyHauler. I'll check it out. I'm in for one of Dominicks disc kits if they ever get made and might opt for it at that time.
About a parts list, I don't think it is something that I could take on myself because at best, I'd be listing part numbers of things I come across for my 41 COE (which I can do). I thought it might be cool to have a specific forum where people can list parts, like posts, and someone on the end of SB could catalog them as they come in. I wouldn't want any one person to go to too much work, but if it was a work in progress, the end result would be fantastic. I'd be happy to share what I have come across which is wheel bearings, pinion bearings, and brake hoses, as well as wheel cylinders. It's a consideration for those higher up in the SB line. Thanks 3B, I'll check that part out! Tom