| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,681 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 20 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 20 | I have a 1946 Chevy 2 ton that has a vacuum brake assist and I don't know how to tell if its working or how to repair it if it isn't... Anyone know how I can check or fix this? | | |
| |
| |