| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,285 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 161 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 161 | hey all. Gone for a while, busy! Still driving the truck. I think I have a problem, I'm having a lot of play in my pinion when I disconnect the drive shaft. I checked my Hollander exchange which goes covers 1946-56. It says that 1946-56 3/4 and 1 ton rear end pinion bearings are all the same. Is that true? In that case I could look for a 1948-55 and 1955-59 rear end? Some input is really appreciated, I'm trying to keep this truck an almost daily driver. 6 years now and going strong | | |
| |
| |