| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
89
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,541 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 | I am a beginner with the 235's however I can not comment on the 38's however I did purchase Tom's setup. The thing for me was I took in his experience and after talking with I was convienced it was the proper setup. I know he is trying to sell his setup but through a few conversations about different stuff he just made a lot of sense. My application seems similar to yours. I guess I will find out soon. I am running a 1956 w/ fenton intake and exhaust, dual progressive 2bbl. carter webber with a stock 261 cam, mini HEI and a t-5 tranny which Tom talked me into. I guess my point is I am going on trust because the research I did. To each is their own but so far I am happy with what I got. Good luck
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my sweet ride." -Amen 56 Chevy 3100 | | |
| |
| |