| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,487 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 547 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 547 | I have been doing alot of researching and reading on these carbs and can't really come to a conclusion. I see some run a single 32/36 and claim great gains over the stock 1 bbl. I have read a couple of claims of duel 32/36's are great!
I know Langdon's is now selling the 32/36. Is that recommended for duel applications? That is a progressive carb and seems to be the choice for duel applications.
What about the synchronized 38? Would that be too much on a duel setup but great for a single application?
My application is a 1958 235ci with a 261 cam and fenton exhaust.
58' 3200 235 3-speed/OD
| | |
| |
| |