Just a new thread to hear who left when, who got home - who didn't ( not me ).

What a weekend! I have no voice left. I got out of the hotel right about 4:45 and the flight was fine. Home by 1 p.m. and took a good long nap. Neighbor came and took me home to feed me (like we haven't had enough food all weekend). I'm gonna be ready for a good night's sleep.

John called about 4-ish and they were on the road heading East.

You all are some crew. You make this event easier and easier to do each year, even tho it gets bigger and bigger. You all are "some bunch!"

yahoo

Peg

Last edited by Peggy M; 06/13/2024 4:46 PM.

~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill