| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 37 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 37 | Hey Bullfrog
I originally bought my 50 in Gilman Iowa 22 years ago and brought it back to the farm by Sully and finally St. Louis where I currently live. I've found a lot of good folks on this forum.
I get up to visit the farm several times per year.. give me a shout if you need any help finding parts or have questions.. alot of good part suppliers in the midwest, but not all the parts are good ones..
have fun with your truck and son.. mine has been a blessing to our family.
| | |
| |
| |