| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,428 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 568 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 568 | Dual carbs are a blast. I had a similar issue and it was the floats set too high. I went through plugs fast also. It was super rich but I figured it was better than lean and burning the heck outta my pistons and valves.
I can explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.
| | |
| |
| |