WOW !, Now that really turns my crank. That's my kinda truck sho nuff ! What do you need ? I know right off the bat, I have an original crank handle for it. Got a few other odds, & ends laying around for a 515, & 525. I've got more W35, & W45 stuff at the moment. I'm trying to talk a friend of mine into buying the '53 Chevy COE Holmes 525, that I used to own (now near New Orleans). If that happens his Holmes 515, will be available, for parts, if needed. Yours would look good with doubled front bumpers, like they used to do Wreckers back inthe day, before Wrecker manufacturers came out with their own push bumpers. That's a neat truck, you have. Do you know any of it's History ?


Spanky Hardy
Collector Of Fine Old G.M. COE Trucks & Antique Holmes Wreckers

1948 Chevrolet 5700 COE Holmes HD W35 Wrecker
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pictures on Photobucket

1950 GMC 250 1-Ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery