| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,347 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 116 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 116 | I just acquired a 1942 Chevy pickup. The model # shows that is was made in September of '42. I was just curious if anyone has any articles or recommendations of books that tell the history of Chevrolet in 1942. I know they halted production of civilian vehicles in Jan or 42 and the rationed commercial vehicles in 42 but I was trying to find some more indepth information. I would like to find out what this truck may have served as. (obviously commercial I guess) Thanks!
1942 BK 1/2 Ton Pickup 1954 3800 1 Ton Pickup
| | |
| |
| |