1942ChevyPfost -

Welcome to Stovebolt.

I'll warn you right now ... you'll be in '42 heaven when you click on Tim Sheridan's 46chevytruck link in Bill's post. It has a really great library of information that all of us can use. Plan to spend a day reading and downloading!!

Here are some other good publications on Tim's site:
http://www.46chevytruck.com/1946%20Chevrolet%20Truck%20Data%20book%20for%20Chevrolet%20salesmen.pdf
http://www.46chevytruck.com/Chevrolet%20Truck%20Gold%20Book%201941%20web.pdf
http://www.46chevytruck.com/Unit%20Designed%20Chevrolet%20Truck%20Bodies.pdf

Here is some info from Keith Hardy's "Old Online Chevy Manuals" and from the GM Heritage Center:
http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/chevyresto/42index.htm
http://www.gmheritagecenter.com/doc...hevrolet-Trucks/1942-Chevrolet-Truck.pdf
http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/shop/1941/index.htm
http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/shop/1942/index.htm
http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/chevyowner/42tomindex.htm

Enjoy your new truck. And put that photojournalism education to work and show us some pics of your '42!

- Lonnie


- Lonnie
My '54 3104
Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post.
lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt.

OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all