| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Shaffer's1950, TexasJim50, Opelika Tom, Oswald, Peggy M, dt235sd, Wayne67vert, Charles in CA),
68
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,281 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 1,847 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 1,847 | yes, they are a one time thing, but the good news is they are cheap and easy to replace. Most of the vendors have them, I got one from Jim Carter, and I made another one. It will become apparent what to solder when you do it. However I soldered the other end from what that drawing suggests, as that is how the one I took out was done. It is also apparent it will work both ways. The one I got from Jim Carter was already soldered. | | |
| |
| |