| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,671 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 23 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 23 | I have been working on a 66 chevy c60 2 ton dump truck. Found the parts and got the brakes working. It took some time to find the numbers,and it was a bit frustrating. I posted the part numbers in the swap meet section under parts for sale. I do not sell them, but did not want to post them in the wrong place and have them removed. And I wanted to share them in the hopes it will make someone esles job a bit easier, in the future. | | |
| |
| |