| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Charles in CA, dt235sd, jmoore, Jay R, Southerntruck, Flatblu4748, tclederman, 5cameo8, 1 invisible),
72
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,683 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 52 | Does anyone have a good source for ordering original paint colors in spray can form? The ID plate on my '60 Burb shows paint as RP0703A, which I've identified as Neptune Green as the original paint color. The second color is a white, but haven't identified it yet. The existing paint is original and I'd like to touch it up and am thinking if I can order both colors in spray can form it would make the job easier. I'd appreciate any information you can give me. | | |
| |
| |