| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,176 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 33 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 33 | I am "Guessing" that those are the infamous "widow maker" split rims ( firestone rh5?) as they are not like anything I have seen and they do not appear to be lock ring style, they are not like mine and they "Appear" to split in the center. Do not take my word for it, I am sure someone that actually knows will be along shortly
Homeland defense begins at home.
| | |
| |
| |