| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,176 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 4 | I've read, re-read a number of different posts on the topic of the "Widow Maker" rims, and for the life of me the explanations, and photos of what appears to be side angles of rims - just don't seem to help me identify which rims do I have. Please assist. Thanks in advance. Here are the photos I've taken: Which Rims Do I Have? | | |
| |
| |