| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (NJC, Cosmo),
116
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,442 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 1,186 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 1,186 | I was looking at the shot weather strip on my 1955 1st Series 6400 today and noticed these holes. What goes in them? I have four cabs sitting here and they all have them. Also noticed these holes. I would guess they support the window frame assembly?
Bruce | | |
| |
| |