| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#95648 05/21/2006 2:17 PM | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 19 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 19 | Just wondering if I have to do any modifications or changes to the starter or points,condensor in my 45 chev 2 ton with a 235ci ? I've read alot of the previous posts on the subject, and nobody has really said much about it. I don't really want to change to 12v, but I use the truck as my daily driver and I scattered the comutator on my way home from work this morning. If I have to change the generator I might as well put an alternator on.Any help is greatly appreciated! | | |
| |
| |