| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (classicchevs),
101
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,474 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 26 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 26 | I am rebuilding a 54 3100 which came with 15 inch wheels and hub caps with the blue bow tie. Did this year truck ever come with 15" wheels? I need to buy new tires anyway so I am considering buying new 16" wheels if that is what is correct. | | |
| |
| |