Just received my new creeper. My last one was a hand me down and was falling apart...even after MUCH patching with more plywood and 1 x 2's! Did some quick searching and almost pulled the trigger on HF's adjustable back rest creeper for around $26. Then I saw the Powerbuilt 3 way and thought it would serve my needs better. I'm angling toward a Kwik-lift set of ramps (I posted on those last week) to work on my '53-3100. Too many marathons and moto-x races have left me bone on bone in both knees, so I need to be very comfortable when I get down that far!
Found the Powerbuilt at Sportsman's Guide for under $60 with free shipping ($11 under Amazon!) and it arrived in 2 days! (http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/powerbuilt-40-3-in-1-creeper-with-tool-tray.aspx?a=1323009) Came out of the box fully assembled and ready to roll. (Pun Intended) I tried the 3 positions on the back rest they offered and then drilled 3 more holes in the radiused guide that controls the backrest angle. I want to be able to set it so I'm in a comfortable spot to work under my vehicle. I may have to lengthen out the center set of wheel mounts to compensate for the extra weight with the backrest partially up. In those intermediate positions it wants to tip back without any weight on it. That should also be easy to do.
Nice "tool", looking forward to logging some miles in my new command seat!

Last edited by Nifty53; 07/11/2013 12:43 AM.