No worries, I'll buy the 59, sell it to you and you can come and collect it from me here in Australia.

Maybe they look better but I cannot get them into my sheds at that height plus I dont mind the slightly lower stance. Personal preference. I hardly think lowering a truck a few inches is going "to ruin it". They just miss out going in the shed and these are keepers, not to on-sell and for the price I can get the 59 at, I'll re-coupe the cash and the little I lose,if any, well thats the enjoyement of doing up vehicles. I could not care less at whats around on Flebay, CL or any other medium and what sells and dosn't in the way of ""I wanted to do it my way" trucks for sale that don't sell", as that is nothing like what I do anyway.

With my 54 Chev truck I have taken back to closest I can get to stock with the money available, in fact all is standard. Not everyone that makes convenient improvements are out to rat rod, chop-up or mess-up vehicles.

Never the less, I have googled my question and the answers come up, from Stovebolt site, too much trouble better to leave as is.

Thanks heaps everyone
John.