| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,357 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 | Bill - I thought probably choke also but it's good. Bart - good advice, I'll disconnect the pedal linkage and check the carb. I think it's in the carb linkage. John - I'll look at the pedal and the metal rod but I'm not thinking that's it.
I've got this on my list of things to do on Saturday. I'll let you all know. Thanks.
Tom 1965 Chevy C10, 230 straight six, 2WD, 4-speed manual
| | |
| |
| |