| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 | My truck runs beautiful except the throttle sticks. I've got it set to run a 500 rpm at idle but when I pull up to a stop light/sign it sticks at about 1,000 rpm until I goose it then it will release and go down to 500. It is an annoyance to be sure and is slightly dangerous when I'm braking and have to get off the brake to goose it.
My question: What would you all recommend to lube the "joints" in the linkage to help with this? Also because of all of the work I did detailing the truck I don't want grease all over at least until I've had it for a few years if possible.
Thanks in advance!!!
Tom 1965 Chevy C10, 230 straight six, 2WD, 4-speed manual
| | |
| |
| |