| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (KEVINSKI, ronsway, Otto Skorzeny, Greg_H, 1955 1 Series, TrknGMC, TooMany2count),
157
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 1 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 1 | I have a 54 Chevy Belaire in France. My problem is my leaking rear main bearing seal.(split seal). I was told there are no seals available and that I must use a newer seal from 55-62 engine which is a different size. The crankshaft must be machined down to fit the newer seal. My question is what size do I cut the crankshaft to fit the newer seal? | | |
| |
| |