| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
103
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,494 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 27 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2013 Posts: 27 | Thank you.
This is exactly what I found, the ES150R and ES150L that is.
And just like you they were mislabeled, although the boxes read both L and R. I got two Left hand thread tie rod ends. I'm gonna have to source one locally instead of ordering on-line.
I picked up some 1"IDx.120 wall DOM tubing and 3/4x16" threaded tubing inserts with jam nuts to complete the package.
I'll post pics when it's complete. | | |
| |
| |