| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MickeyP, JW51, Gdads51, moparguy, Robert Crandall, Charles in CA, 1 invisible),
213
guests, and
7
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,152 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 6 | When I did the side gasket on the 216 I used the cork gasket along with RTV like mentioned above. Infact, I did the same thing on the 261 I have currently in my truck, and haven't had any problems. Jeff | | |
| |
| |