| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,310 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 338 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 338 | My truck came with everything removed. I am putting in the wiring harness this weekend. One questions is Do I need the Voltage Regulator?
I switched over to Alternator and 12 Volt.
1953 chevy 3100 | | |
| |
| |