Originally Posted by Roger D Russton
subject to registering as such?

Are new stock style frames available? I see a lot of Hot Rod frames but they put me back to where I was. I want to keep the ride height, track and wheelbase where they are on the stock truck with a stock wheel or something pretty close.

No frames, once everyone goofs the good old stuff up there will be no more.

And it seems you can't escape some kinda mess that someone has created on the frames. Like a small pipe welded across the back of one where the spare tire rack is, and another with the rear bumper brackets tack weled to the frame, and even burt through in a few spots. I guess some people are not happy unless they are goofing something up. It takes time and lots of it to try to return some messed up modification back to stock like condition.

Last edited by Truckrolet; 06/04/2013 2:18 PM.

Kicking self for selling off my Taskforce trucks.
Still looking for an LCF or conventional big bolt in decent shape.


As of 10-26-2022, A 55.2 Taskforce long bed now the work begins