so is it you or I who's talkin that electrogibberish Stuart?
Quote
Stoo sez IF..you have turn signals and a flasher set up, the wires are headed in that direction ....... either actuated mechanically, or I think in your case, hydraulically ....... remember that a turn signal is a brake light that is blinking .... each brake light has its own wire ..... I don't know, but at least you know .... Someone will pop in with exactly the correct wire color and wire location...I just know it.
brake lites don't "head in the direction" of the flasher - I've never seen of these ol thangs w/ mstrcyl actuated brake lites - ALL lites have their own wires, interconnected according to function, a brake lite is a brake lite, a blinker is a blinker - but at least ya got the last part right! grin
Quote
Bill said the brake light wire [1 to control both sides] comes outta the harness to go thru the brake switch - on a TF55 the tail wire is black, the brake wire white
maybe you understand pictures , sorry about the english captions - note that the orange light-sw wire powers the white brake lite wire thru the brake lite switch and various harness connectors route it to the turn-sw then back to the tail end [always thru white wires] - please add the concepts to your electrogibberish vocabulary so as not to obscure correct answers to future questions, yours or others!

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics