| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,085 Posts1,056,329 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 163 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 163 | I guess "tabs" was the wrong word. I am talking about the flanges. Mine rest on the bolts but the tops of the header are not flush with the tops of the head ports. I may have to adjust the headers up. It may not be that critical given the size of the ports. Any thoughts? Thanks | | |
| |
| |