| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (JW51, Gdads51, 52Carl, TrknGMC, Leo, texas46, 1 invisible),
188
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2013 Posts: 17 | Should I put throw out bearing on trans shift and then mate to clutch? Which end goes towards clutch? Does throw out bearing go inside of plates or remain outside? Do I need clips to secure fork to throw out bearing? Someone else disassembled so I having trouble with the assembly process. Any references? Thanks | | |
| |
| |