| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Nick in Manitou, Gray_Ghost, Shade Baby, J Lucas, TUTS 59, Bill Hanlon, papas52, 2 invisible),
120
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,313 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 176 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 176 | I was on a motorcycle ride the other day and came across a shop at the wye in Pope Valley. There were a lot of cool Bolts around along with other vintage trucks. Does anyone know if it's a member out there? Next time I'm out that way I plan on making some time to appreciate all the hard work that someones been putting into those rigs. I'll try to get some pics up as well. It's a very nice area and was like stepping back in time. | | |
| |
| |